• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
Here we go again, another round of the kind of anime you wouldn’t want your parents to walk in on. On top of that, another round of anime that score between one and two stars at best. It’s not that I’m against this kind of thing, but there are better examples out there.

The following is a spoiler-free list of anime I’ve seen this year in no particular order:

#81: Burst Angels

Season 1 including OVA: Complete series to date (dub, OVA: sub)

I remember when I bought this on DVD a very long time ago, each volume as it was released. It was back in the day when I bought a tonne of anime DVD pretty much every month as they were released by Madman Entertainment and didn’t care what I was buying. Anything would do!

This is one of those anime where, despite the tits and ass… I felt disappointed by the mediocre story and boring action. As I...
Continue reading...

Last edited: