• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
This year is coming to an end and I’m nearing the 200 anime watched mark with a week to go. That means I need to stop neglecting to post these entries and get them done soon before it’s 2022!

The following is a spoiler-free list of anime I’ve seen this year in no particular order:

#66: Welcome to the N.H.K.

Season 1: Complete series to date (dub)

This is one of those anime I’ve been meaning to watch in a very long time but never got around to it. Now that I have seen it, I regret not watching it sooner because it is just so damn good.

This is one of those series that has a complete loser for a protagonist, but unlike most of those other series, this one is a lot more real in its portrayal, even with all the wacky antics these characters get up to.

I don’t even want to go into detail about exactly what goes on in this series because it’s better to go on the...
Continue reading...

Last edited: