• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

WATCH DOGS LEGION

Hawkeye

Spammer Hitman
Forum Moderator

Damn this better be good, I was born and raised in London, So I've got high hopes for this game. The first watch Dogs game had me playing it quite alot but the second one was a Meeh.... So they better have improved their A-game as there not alot of games based out of American cities or fictional cities

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
watch dogs is a really strange franchise... I kinda wish they had gone for the more Assassin's Creed tie-in angle that I had hoped for initially, but eh *shrugs*

igyman

Lifelong LFN Member
I'm pretty skeptical about WD: Legion, to be honest. Watch Dogs just can't seem to figure out what it wants to be and as a result we get these strange shifts with each new game. Like @Hawkeye, I enjoyed the first game the most, while the second game's story and atmosphere just didn't do it for me.

Legion looks like it might be fun gameplay-wise, but it's a very ambitious thing to tell a story without a main character, which makes me think Legion won't have much of a story to begin with. That whole "play as any NPC and they will be fully voiced" thing is obviously BS, for financial and technical reasons, so while I expect them to be voiced, I also expect only a handful of recycled voices and voice lines in there.

Hawkeye

Spammer Hitman
Forum Moderator
Well I'm happy to see a game that set else wear and actually in a city I know and live in, It might not be scale acturate but I'm looking forward to it

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
The funny thing is that so many people have wanted on open world style game like GTA to be set in London for a long time... I guess Watch Dogs beat them to it.

EDIT: Ah, apparently I own Watch Dogs and Watch Dogs 2 on PC... guess I should get around to playing those some time since I haven't played the second game.

igyman

Lifelong LFN Member
The funny thing is that so many people have wanted on open world style game like GTA to be set in London for a long time... I guess Watch Dogs beat them to it.
Errr... the expansion for the very first GTA game - GTA London 1969 - already gave us a GTA-style game set in London. Granted, back then GTA was a top-down third person game, but still. ;)