• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
It’s been quite a while since I posted the last entry for this series. I’ve been pretty busy lately and it’s been hard to find the time to work on multiple things at once. However, we’ve still got a long way to go and we haven’t even reached the halfway point of the great anime marathon!

This entry focuses on anime where the enemy is all around us and sometimes… among us. One way or another, we have to find a way to fight back and survive.

The following is a spoiler-free list of anime I’ve seen this year in no particular order:

#46: Attack on Titan

Seasons 1 – 3 Part 1 and 2: Complete series to date (dub)

What the hell can I really say about Attack on Titan? It has an extremely well made story, the progression is crafted beautifully and it’s hard to poke holes in any of it. I can’t wait for the final season to wrap up the story because it’s going to be so good...
Continue reading...

Last edited: