• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
When it comes to love stories in anime, they come in all kinds of strange flavours, from your average vanilla teenage school drama, all the way to the strange love stories that span time and space. You can be pretty confident that, whatever flavour you’re into, there’s an anime that has what you want.
Here’s a selection of five that are a bit of a spread, but are still only a small slice of the kinds of anime love stories that are out there…
The following is a spoiler-free list of anime I’ve seen this year in no particular order:
#26: Recovery of an MMO Junkie

Season 1, including OVA: Complete series to date (dub)

I went into this one blind, not knowing what to really expect. All I knew is that I hoped it wouldn’t be like “

[url=https://lynkformer.com/2020/06/07/the-great-anime-marathon-of-2020-26-30-love-is-in-the-air/]Continue reading...