• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
When I realised I had a marathon on my hands, I had already gone through about 20 or so different isekai series before moving on to other anime. I mean, how could I not? There is just SO MUCH isekai that has been released over the last twenty years that I couldn’t avoid them even if I tried! So far, including this entry, we’ve covered only 10 of these isekai series and there’s plenty more to come.
Initially, I had the idea of just getting all of those isekai out of the way first, but it because pretty clear that things would become dull, fast. So, here I am padding them out with other themed anime in the meantime. Anyway, let’s start off with a favourite…
The following is a spoiler-free list of anime I’ve seen this year in no particular order:
#21: The Rising of the Shield Hero

Season 1: Complete series to date (dub)

This series probably wouldn’t have made it onto my...
Continue reading...