• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
Oh yeah, this one’s definitely going to be awkward! We’re looking at the kind of anime very few people would even admit they watched in the first place. In my defence, I picked most of these titles randomly without actually looking at what I was getting myself into.
The problem is that this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to weird anime you’d never admit to watching. There’s plenty more on the list of 120 anime I’ve watched this past couple of months, but we gotta start somewhere.
Also, naturally I went with the uncensored version of all of these titles, because, if you’re gonna go there, you may as well go all the way!
EDITED (28 May 2020): Swapped out one anime for “A Sister’s All You Need” to set things up for the next entry which has an anime from the same light novel author. Thanks mysterious message from the future!
The following is a spoiler-free list of anime I’ve seen this year in no particular order:
#11: Interspecies Reviewers

Season 1...

Continue reading...

Last edited: