• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files

igyman

Lifelong LFN Member
As a Fate series fan, I'm pretty hyped for this one. Unlike the other Fateverse anime we've seen so far, this one should be more of a mystery anime, rather than an action anime. The fact that it's a sequel/spin-off of Fate/Zero, rather than an alternate universe is just icing on the cake for me. I also think it's cool that it focuses more on the mages and their schemes, rather than mythological/hystorical heroes and Holy Grail wars, as I think this universe is capable of offering different types of plots for us to enjoy (as previously proven by Kara no Kyokai).

We'll see in a few weeks, but in the meantime, here's the trailer:

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
Watching that trailer... this seems like one of those few times where the Japanese voices don't fit with what's happening on screen...

igyman

Lifelong LFN Member
Well, that's a strange impression to have, didn't really notice it myself. You could always just watch episode 0, which aired around New Year, for a better impression on what the anime is about.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
It's actually the same feeling I got with Last Exile... when I saw the Japanese trailer it didn't seem right, but when I watched it with the English voice acting it was perfect.