• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
For the last two entries I’ve posted, I’ve talked about certain projects related to this web site. The first was The Former Legacy, a Star Wars: The Old Republic fan fiction story which I have set aside indefinitely due to my lack of interest in Star Wars these days. The second was an entry that reaffirmed my commitment in the creation of a Metroidvania style video game which will take quite some time to develop.

This entry is going to be all about a new project I have already started working on within the last couple of weeks… something that I’m really happy with and would like to share. However, before I introduce you to this idea, I’d like to go over what inspired the creation of this new project.

My first memory

Childhood amnesia is an interesting thing that no one ever really talks about in normal conversation...
Continue reading...

Last edited: