• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
Aha! You all thought that I had given up on this project or that I was going to put it into mothballs like with The Former Legacy! Nope, this project is still going strong, but with a little added twist as I’ve been developing it over the last year.

What that particular twist may be needs to remain a secret and will only be revealed if things get to the stage where this game actually becomes a thing.

In the meantime, I’ve been spending a lot of time in the background improving my programming techniques and figuring the ins and outs of how to make a video game from scratch. The Game Development Diary I made back in May 2019 talked about all the things I was doing to figure out the art style and animations, and I have been dabbling with that here and there… but the big hurdle to get over is the programming.

I’ve decided to...
Continue reading...