• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
I wrote this article a while back but wanted to share it because it got a lot of attention online... so much so that the director of Life is Strange: Before the Storm shared it on twitter.

It's a long read, but.. I'm told it's worth it.

Warning: This entry contains spoilers for Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
As promised in my entry for Life is Strange: Before the Storm, I’ve finally played the bonus “Farewell” episode where we get to hang out with Max and Chloe for one last time and have our final adventure in Arcadia Bay.
In fact, life ended up getting a little stranger for me due to an interesting set of events during the last couple of weeks. With that in mind, I’d like to save the mini-review of the bonus episode for the end of this entry and focus on the other things that happened so unexpectedly.

My parents were visiting over the long weekend and I was having a discussion with my dad, who used to be a teacher back in Fiji, about how most people don’t seem to have a problem with sweeping the “problem children” of the world...
Continue reading...