• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Call me Chev

Chev

The Oncoming Darkness
Hey everyone! Back on Lucasforums I was known as Chevron_7_locke but these days I go by Chev. As I said, I used to be a member of Lucasforums before the site went down and things got very sad after it went down for the last time. Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and meeting new ones here.

Looking forward to my time on here :)

jigos

Ahto Spaceport Cantina
Chevron 7 Locke.. forgive me if I'm wrong, but, did you happen to join LF in ~2008 along with CommanderQ and Endorenna? Perhaps I'm thinking of someone else.. but I seem to remember existing in a 'newbs' clique with you and the mentioned guys

Chev

The Oncoming Darkness
Chevron 7 Locke.. forgive me if I'm wrong, but, did you happen to join LF in ~2008 along with CommanderQ and Endorenna? Perhaps I'm thinking of someone else.. but I seem to remember existing in a 'newbs' clique with you and the mentioned guys
That was me all right xD CQ actually joined the discord group and I've been talking with him a bit. Good to see you again by the way :)

jigos

Ahto Spaceport Cantina
Awesome. IIRC we all didn't stick together for very long, but yeah, I just remember that informal group of us. There were a few more people in there I think, but I can't remember them

But yeah, nice to see you, man (y)