• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Bwak-Bwak_Bwaaaaaak

Chicken Smitzel

C3F Member
A prior student of LynkFormer.
He has always talked about his prior forums such as LucasForums and the fun times he had in these smaller communities. Unfortunately I missed the era where smaller forums dominated the web so I am happy to be here.

I occasionally watch anime but enjoy gaming especially within small white-listed type communities such as roleplay servers. I have also spent countless hours playing minecraft faction servers throughout highschool which I feel are my most enjoyable times I have spent gaming.

I have always been interested in programming. I made a few mods and scripts under the pseudonym "idontcheatihotkey" a few years back.

I look forward to participating on the forum.

P.S Yes, I know my avatar is disgraceful but I really didn't want to post without an avatar so it will do for now.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
Haha, welcome to the beginnings of this forum @ChickenSmitzel ...though, knowing your spontaneous nature, my question is... are you sure you want to be known as "ChickenSmitzel" throughout the forum for all time or is there a more permanent alternative username you'd like to use (that I can change your name to) if you wanted?

Chicken Smitzel

C3F Member
Haha, welcome to the beginnings of this forum @ChickenSmitzel ...though, knowing your spontaneous nature, my question is... are you sure you want to be known as "ChickenSmitzel" throughout the forum for all time or is there a more permanent alternative username you'd like to use (that I can change your name to) if you wanted?
I am 100% with this username. Been using it for awhile. No shame.