• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
That’s it, the Corona-chan lockdown has come to an end and it’s time for me to head back to work. I’ve managed to watch 120 different anime series over the last two months or so, but now it’s time for me to figure out how to be a teacher again.
With that in mind, the selection of anime in this entry is all about school! Though, maybe a little more towards the classroom than the clubs… there are a hell of a lot of anime that involve clubs which would end up being its own entry later on.
The following is a spoiler-free list of anime I’ve seen this year in no particular order:
#6: Great Teacher Onizuka

Season 1: Complete series to date (dub)

This anime has been on my backlog for a long time and I’ve finally gotten around to watching it two decades after it was released in Japan. GTO asks the question, “What would happen if a former biker gang punk decided to become a teacher?”...
Continue reading...

Last edited: