• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
Since this the first chapter in what will hopefully end up becoming a long running series over the course of a year or so, I should start off with some kind of preface…
Of course, a lot of the explanation about what motivated me to play Star Wars: The Old Republic can be found in a previous entry I wrote on the subject. In fact, that entry has pretty much everything you need to know about what motivated me to write this fan fiction series as well, so if you’re interested, that’s a great place to start.
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Grinding the filth

Nar Shaddaa; caked with the effluvial grime of various sources of filth and pollution, Hutta’s largest moon and the last place Lexiine Former wanted to be right now. Even the Rakghoul infested ruins of Taris seemed more appealing to her at...
Continue reading...