• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

Guess we're back

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
Hey Damatee, it really has been a while hasn't it.

I've been doing great. Became a teacher, finally got my life all together and have been enjoying every day ever since.

How's life for you?

Dama73

Unrepentant
Not too bad, had a few ups and downs, got a new job then lost it six months later due to cutbacks, had a health scare at one point but after months of tests doctors couldnt find anything wrong, so yay for random problems that ended up not having a life threatening ailment behind them.

Oh and the Family got a little bigger with two new additions...

things have been a little hectic, but they are starting to settle down.

Leon-McNichol

ADP Commander
Working as a VOIP Tech for the last 4 yrs, almost escaped and going to an audio engineer but that fell thru because the CEO didn't interview me only the VP and head of HR so I had to crawl back and get my old job back. Other than that my kids graduated one is working the other two, who knows and I am at 25 yrs of being married wife lost her job 1.5 yrs ago just started a new a week ago at the same pay rate other than that, I'm just play Apex Legends and restoring workstations.