• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

The saga continues...

stingerhs

C3F Member
i'm back and reconnecting with folks of yore. its hard to believe that i joined LF back in high school. just a kid looking for KOTOR mods, and it almost feels like a lifetime ago. i've left the IT industry and gotten married in the interim. no kids yet, but my dog sort of counts. oddly enough, i've gotten to become a big car guy now. I go to car shows and the local drag strip a lot, and i have 4 cars at home. two are projects and the others are for daily use, but they also kind of double as projects, too. its fun, but i have to say that video games are much easier on the wallet.

speaking of video games, i'm still into Bioware games, and yes, that means that i play Anthem from time to time (i'm on PC, btw. same username on Origin, so HMU). i don't get to play too many other games aside from the Forza series (cars, remember?) and random RPG's like Skyrim, Fallout, or the Witcher series. i do revisit the Mass Effect trilogy fairly often. it is very much my favorite RPG series of all time, and i've played through them probably a dozen times or more. Andromeda was a let down, but its still a good game (after all the patches, at least).

so, yeah. that's what's been going on in the past decade or so since i stopped visiting LF.

Lynk Former

Shameless...
Administrator
Welcome aboard @stingerhs, good to have more folks from LucasForums here.

Hopefully, once this place starts to grow, it'll bring back a little bit of what we had with LF back in the day.