• Welcome to C3F!

As a guest, you have limited access to the forum, but if you join C3F today, you'll receive a free moo cow delivered straight to your home*.

* While supplies last! Moo cows can only be delivered to permanent residents of Earth. Only ONE (1) moo cow per person.

The Random Anime Caption Thread

Hawkeye

Spammer Hitman
Forum Moderator
Welcome to the Random Anime caption thread, were I will try to at least post one Random Anime image to this thread per day. Were you can submit a random caption to said image, feel free to post what ever comes to your mind. Just remember to consider forum rules and guidelines.

Hawkeye

Spammer Hitman
Forum Moderator

Today first image is some classic Bubblegum crisis, but this thread will not be limited to one anime, if you have any suggestionsm please discord me a url link, Now get thinking.....

Rebel

C3F Member

Today first image is some classic Bubblegum crisis, but this thread will not be limited to one anime, if you have any suggestionsm please discord me a url link, Now get thinking.....
Nene: You're right! If I squint really hard I can see it!

Hawkeye

Spammer Hitman
Forum Moderator

Day 4

Was looking for something else, but after seeing this and Lynk post for the last image I coudn't resist